I have always taken a liking to this pop band ever since I was young. I felt that they had it all and encompassed all their elements into one simple package. Its amazing how they used simplicity to effectively create uplifting, moveable tunes. Their image was very appealing to many, with good looks and the ability to make catchy music with a clean image and pop sensibilities. A group of young beautiful people to create some energetic music that could appeal to the youth all over. Unfortunately, they broke up in 2003 and even though ‘S Club 7’ may have left the world before their time was up, their bubblegum pop sounds, their danceable hits with booming chorus will always be remembered.
Do you still remember this hit? Exactly 10 years ago, this was released as a single for the BBC Children In Need, an annual charity appeal. Emotional is the only word coming to mind to describe how this sounds, as Jo pours her heart through the verses, building up to the gang vocal chorus.
I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you
.jpg)

2 Flame:
i Kaifeng, you really do wonderful flashbacks! this is so secondary school for me..more like transitioning from primary sch to sec school =)
Haha, its a nice soothing song I always like to listen to before bedtime. Life must always move on no matter what. This is so so true :)
Hope u are doing good in Mexico!
Post a Comment