Sunday, February 7, 2010

Song Recommendation: February 2010

Title: Today Was A Fairytale
Artiste: Taylor Swift
Album: Valentine’s Day Soundtrack


I havn’t watched the movie yet.
Release date is of course on V day and GV is so smart to come up with dinner cum movie package for couples. Cost over $200 plus!!

Took a listen to the OST, not much surprises though, just normal love ballads.
This is probably the only song I favour the most. Swift sings about being a former damsel in distress rescued by her sweet prince on one magical day. Her songwriting skills come through with bits of everyday life intermixed with the traditional love themes. Sweet-sounding lyrics with her subtle country guitar in the background.
Magically, she has done it again. A beginning of a great year 2010 for Swift.
A singer who can capture all of those emotions of feelings like you are truly falling in love with the perfect lyrics.

Time slows down whenever you're around
I can feel my heart
It's beating in my chest


Btw, I give this song 3.6 out of 5 leaves....

0 Flame: