at 540am, got ready everything, waited for the 'auspicious' time 6am lol.
My cell culture is growing too fast that I have to monitor the growth at 3hrs interval.
6am.9am.12pm.3pm.6pm.
5 readings taken. Absorbance level at 600nm.
Then at 6pm, realized I forgot to do an impt step which I shd do for all 5 measurements
!!!
Tried to save the situation (so late for lecture for 1/2 hr)....but to no avail.
Sianz. Feeling a bit down :( but I do believe 明天会更好!
didnt really pay attention during today's ww lecture. My mind was thinking if I shd start at 6am tmrw lols. but then its gg to be tiring for me.
Anws, Jerry officially ended his exams today. so its time to chill and relax :)
Moving on to poly 2nd yr soon....must jiayou!
Today was a pretty rush day.
Yet I did spent a few mins to jot down the things I am currently involved in.
Hoping to finish everything by end March,
shall check natas fair if Glasgow tickets are cheaper in Apr or May.
sighz, almost end of Feb le....
if I can just turn back time, wouldnt it be nice and wonderful?
Lyon shall slp early today Zzzz...
sometimes I feel stupid asking the question when I already know the dreadful answer
but if I don't try to approach,
I feel that I will be letting myself down.
-grabbing on to that little glimpse of hope-
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment