Friday, February 5, 2010

ESE Day

gosh, wanted to look through the ese day photos, but couldnt find on my lappie :s
just hope I did copied them to meiy's harddisk. ~worried~
alright, shall wait for photos to upload.
For 2 years, i havnt had a chance to witness the actual ese day prog.
Last yr in the States, this yr helping welfare out.
and when I went into EA aud today, it was prize presentation le.
well at least I did get myself involved in some way, tho I kno I didnt help much.
Anws, the event went pretty well, credits to the SP team :)
and it was thru this event tat I found myself interacting more with lik, zhenqin and tiff.
Nice juniors, they were a bit blur but then this is their very first ese day, so understandable ba.
meiy did up a publicity flyer for siww and ocip fundraising to insert into the files.
rather thoughtful idea :)
let's hope the sale of biscuits and balloons will go well next wk.

probably attending the event was the only thing that brightened up my day.
Had a frustrated morning.
Family politics!!!
Again and again, these relatives of mine are really getting on my nerves.
pushing responsiblities here and there.
grandma is sick, so many children, yet no one really cares abt her.
in the end my soft-hearted dad has to do the job, fork out money and hire a maid.
and the maid is really blur, sighz....
alright, end of story. not dwelling on it further...

Met siewnoi at United Sq and we went to collect pastries before heading to sch.
Had an interesting talk with her in the car abt ERP and parking charges lol
and then moved on to her bf and how she tried to save money for him everytime they went out.
a lil shocked to know her bf is 6 yrs older than her.
now working on jurong island for some oil company.

Heard news that ESE and Civil Eng are going to merge.
rumors....
sighz. Not really good news to hear abt.
esp when esesc is not even 2 years old yet.
will see how it goes...

Its my fyp PhD's birthday today.
hope that she didnt stay late in the lab tonight.
shd be out celebrating.
have been wanting to get something for her. felt really bad that I forgot abt it.
so just sms her my wishes.
shall make something nice for her after my fyp is done.
She has been really patient with me all these while and I appreciate it.
tho sometimes I feel that what I have done is not up to her standard.

No appt this weekends
shd keep myself at home
boring boring...

Shd I go Nuffield at Glasglow?
or Cambridge in Ontario?
which has the best facilities?
:x

0 Flame: