Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Multi-Emo

225am now, I am lying not on my bed, but on the sleeping bag. The rented furnitures were returned today, together with the chairs. And I have sold my tables. Now my room is so empty that I can easily hear echoes. Eerie~~

Packed my luggages le, but may exceed by 1 bag. And I realize I have one baggage full of presents!! How did that happen? I didnt realize I bought so much. How many pple actually asked me to help them get branded stuff? I told KL mei just now that if too heavy, I might sacrifice her Sephora! haha, no lar, Uncle 不敢!:p

Hopefully I get past Engineering Professionalism, it wasn't difficult, considering I went through the qns and answered them within 20 mins. I knew abt 20 out of 35. So the rest tikam! Tikam fill in the blanks qns....Like the prof said, if u know it, u know it. If can't get it, dun bother. Quite true, at least for this module, have to memorise the theories! I'll be thrilled with a B.

Today's pre-statistics was a breeze, yippee, one last paper on Thur, Statistics!

My roommate went off without cleaning her room and helping out in the cleaning of the house. So bu zi dong! Inconsiderate pple, haiz, enough of her....
Arms are aching, just finished washing the toilet. Ya, MisterLyon realize that US toilets are more difficult to wash compared to those in Sg...

Tmr engaged carpet cleaning services for the house, required by agent and the tenants have to pay....$135 for whole house, 3 bedroom, 1 living rm, 1 stairs...

Zzzz.....after 2 days of insufficient slp....

0 Flame: