Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dilemma

I am at a loss at my FYP choices, I really don't know what I shd do. Have been pondering over this for a week, looking at the project descriptions over and over again. Also, partly this allocation is most likely based on CAP, and mine isn't high, so in the end, I may not even get what I really wanted to do. So luck plays a part! Its true, to some extent.. Some profs have really great projects, but I dun really like the profs.

Lots of stuff coming up...

1. ESE camp, something which I am still trying to get myself involved. Just came back from o/s, then a lot of stuff still unsure. So trying to find out as much as I can cuz it is like 6-7 days to the actual camp, a bit rush...and also Meiy is busy with her work and esesc stuff. Its really tiring to cope with two impt issues on your hand.

2. NYAA. I am lagging behind. Actually I am almost giving this thing up, but a part of me tells me that it is still possible. Shd I do boccia for the service section? I can go for it, but I can't seem to avoid Jeralyn. Jerry said to heck care, but can I? I am really bad at handling social relationship stuff. Some pple can do certain things easily, but I can't.

3. Grad dinner. Hope everything goes well, currently there is still some time cuz we still have abt three wks or so.

Am trying to meet up with some friends these few weeks. A certain portion of my luggage is still unpacked. And I am still having problems with my sleep, so now I can feel easily tired at abt 7-9pm, and then I can only fall aslp like 5am in the morning.

Waiting for my transcript to reach nus, then I can continue with my mapping....

Hoping to go nearby for a short vacation before sch starts, but then the flu issue is getting serious over here. An increasing rate of 100 cases everyday, moh is gg to come up with some serious advisory soon.....

Its the end of June, half a yr has passed just like tat, and there is not a single song tat can actually hold the top of the charts for more than 2 wks. Perhaps, that phenomenon song hasnt arrived yet....

0 Flame: