Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Before I sleep.....

Alright, now for some quick updates! Bought a really cool Samsung U700 phone, damn slim and I like the violet design. But it takes some time for me to adjust from Nokia cuz some of the features are so different, now I have to deal with a such sensitive touch screen phone and I have to type my sms slowly =(

First day of the SIWW exhibition fair went pretty well. Was looking forward to it cuz it has been 8 years since I last participated in such a grand event. Went through a lot to get permission for these 3 days off from NEA. Event started early today due to minister visit, didn’t get enuf sleep yesterday…lol…Encountered some hiccups in the morning assembling the exhibit stand since it didn’t come with any instructions. Reminds me of the Amazing Race Roadblock when one of the team members have to assemble a bicycle using the parts given. Haa, overall, everything was a success! Glad to be able to get involved and learn… yay!

Intern report number 1 submitted to Boss Long yesterday. Won’t be thinking about it these 3 days..I just wanna enjoy. Hope I won’t get screwed on fri when he returns me the report to upload…crossing my fingers and toes, together!

ICCS workshop on 5 July! Another big project…..

Hmm..when can I get a good rest? 我好累!
但我很满足。。。

Song Recommendation of the Week:
Madonna Featuring Justin Timberlake – 4 Minutes

After a career that spanned 25 years, American singer-songwriter Madonna is back to deliver her 11th studio album “Hard Candy”, which to me has an overall hip-hop and urban pop feel this time round. “4 Minutes” co-stars Justin Timberlake with production props from rapper Timbaland, is heating up airwaves all around the world. I have never been a fan of her until two years ago when she released the song “Hung Up”. There is actually a lot going on in this busy dance track such as chants of “tick-tock”, insistent foghorns and lots more....Three huge stars doing a collaboration together, mixing hip-hop and pop with electronic sounds. After listening to the whole album once, I still feel it was a wise choice to release this as the first single. Chorus is catchy with energetic verses, it just makes anyone bounce. Looks like Chris Brown has a tough competitor vying with him for the number 1 song this year….

Tick tock! Tick tock! Tick tock!

Btw, I give this song 4.5 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: