Monday, July 9, 2007

Where is Lady Luck?

Feeling frustrated and sad these few days. Partly because of IPPT which I didnt manage to clear. I guess luck plays an impt part in whatever we do everyday. Imagine u failed the exam by 1 mark and u can't get promoted to the next higher level. Imagine u can't pass the driving test because you accumulated 19 demerit points. That kind of feeling sucks badly. When you know u can do it, sometimes u just can't perform as expected. Anyway, my hp is back. Went to collect it last Sat at Causeway Nokia, only to realise when I got home that my memory card was locked. What the!...Checked everything there except memory card. No choice but to go back there on Sun to reformat the memory card. Hate the waiting time. I have gone there for 3 days, wasted approximately 2.5 hrs waiting for my queue number. Nokia shd just open another carecenter branch at AMK Hub. But come to think abt it, I manage to "save" my hp just a few days before the 1 year warranty expires. Didnt have to pay anything at all for the service. Guess I was lucky after all....
Time to listen to happy songs...

Song Recommendation of The Week:
Mika – Love Today

One look at him, u know he is a joker. In fact, the whole album is hilarious. This song, together with his previous hit “Grace Kelly” are the funniest and happiest tracks on his debut album “Life In Cartoon Motion”. Extremely catchy. Lovely edgy guitar and incredible vocal-performance. The song is full of catchy twists and turns and the word 'love' is mentioned all over the place! You'll find yourselves head banging to this track, especially when the chorus kicks in - "Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today"……No more Monday blues….

Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: