Monday, July 2, 2007

5 days more....

Counting down, 5 more days, to wat? Something that some people hate, some people love it while others are trying their best to get rid of it asap......IPPT. Not for girls la, not for u Jessica aka kailuen mei mei, haha...since u call me Uncle Lyon, I not that old hor....Anywae, Went for a 2.4km run at punggol park today, 2.4km means run one big round, U-turn and run back again to starting point. Bad timing, coz I havnt been running lately.......I need 12:20 mins to pass....means 3.24m per second. Must be faster than that of course....Haiz, y must I bother so much on 1 station, I still very afraid of SBJ...216cm, hmm....me not very consistent la, sometimes can sometimes cannot. Maybe tmr go for frog-leg porridge...lolxx...

These few days trying to contact my pen-pal Qing Xi, somehow her email got some problems. Hope I can reach her soon, a lot of things to tell u leh..6 mths missing liao.....Where u?

Song Recommendation of The Week:
Timbaland Featuring Keri Hilson – The Way I Are

“The Way I Are”, Ya…bad grammar I know, but who cares, Timbaland doesn’t, why should I? He is one of those rappers who stirs quite of bit of controversy over his music. Listen to the melody and beat of this song, which are infectious and light-hearted. A good tune to rock out to especially when u are driving and caught in jams. Not really an original song though as it samples Salt N Pepa’s Push It. Abt Keri Hilson, well, she is an American R & B singer, wrote m
usic for several people. From wat I know, “Wait A Minute” by Pussycat Dolls was written by her. Never really heard a lot of her own songs though, she isn’t that famous too….Btw, Timbaland sounds like a robot in this song...lolxx....This robot must lose weight la...

Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....

http://www.myspace.com/timbaland

0 Flame: