2 more weeks to a new school term, which means 13 weeks of hols have flown by. New books to buy, new notes to print, the cycle just continues. I hope I can cherish whatever is left of this hols. Some stuff are still undone leh. Okay, I am just lazy..
As usual, NTU will start its school term 1 week earlier. Officially, kailuen mei mei is now staying in Hall 6 from today onwards. Had already assisted her to move most of her stuff over last Fri, except her own clothes la which she forgot, as usual..haha..I hope she brought them over today. She must be honored to have so many helpers to clean up her second home. 6 people to tidy up 1 small room. The size of her room is abt the same as those in Raffles Hall. Not really that spacious for 2 person to stay but she would get used to it as the days pass by. A few insecurities here and there. Door is really old, hope she would install a new lock today. All the best to u and Sharon! Will visit you soon. Don’t worry abt the rumors okay….
Song Recommendation of The Week:
Definitely a great acoustic number that stands up on repeated listens without getting cheesy. Plain White T's are a bunch of Chicago based punk-pop rockers. A perfect ballad with harmonious vocals and serene guitar strum. The sentimental nature of this song just expresses young love irresistibly. Seems like the only ballad on this album as most of the other tracks tend towards the louder pop punk realm. This song is now stuck in my head…so easy to sing along..
Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....
Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....


0 Flame:
Post a Comment