Though it’s the hols now, but the boredom is killing me. Well, I did manage to go online at least once a day but I am just too lazy to post an entry or even log on to MSN. Started to play Utopia again, ya after resting for a couple of years. No particular reason, just hope that I could get involved in some games before going back to the books in Aug. The game rules have changed drastically, so much that I even have problems growing and keeping myself away from attacks. I guess I need more time to adjust to the game and grow bigger and bigger each day.
Lin Zuan is coming to NUS this Aug, majoring in Pure Maths. No surprise to me coz he is a Maths freak, just like I am a Chem freak. We are just “freaking” in different areas…haha…Really miss the time when we go running and swimming together, preparing for NS. He has finally ORDed, and is now doing research for his upcoming semester, using his gf’s IVLE. Ya, that’s how gan jiong he is. But it is always good to be well prepared for anything in life. He really wants his first class honors, who doesn’t?
Went to Mustafa Centre last Sat to purchase a simple radio for my Mum. Nope, not a gift to her. She is just buying it on behalf of her social dancing group. A simple radio with only FM and cassette, cost only 19 bucks without batt. I have never been there myself before as I feel that it is no different from other shopping mall. But I realize a lot of things are sold at a cheaper price there. Oh ya, also had a hard time communicating with the Indian salesman. I know that he is speaking English, but I simply can’t figure out what he is talking about. Haiz…another reason why I dun like to go there….Btw, I am not discriminating against Indians, though I have a lot of “horror” experience with them in army. But that’s all in the past….
Really excited about the bowling session at Cdans this coming Wednesday. I hope G doesn’t cancel it. Going to remind him on Tue. Oh, not forgetting the outing with Kh, Miz, Jason and Raymond this Thurs. S***, I predict I am going to spend quite a lot dis week…
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

haha..I know I am biased, always recommending songs from my favourite female singer. But it really takes a lot of effort to master this song. U need someone with strong and sweet vocals, and she can do it. This song shifts the pacing from the frenetic head-banging of “Girlfriend” to a pensive, piano-driven power ballad. No more "Hey Hey You You" liaoz. A touching video to go along with it, featuring three different relationships in different age groups: A husband leaving his pregnant wife for war, a senior who has lost his wife and a teen couple forbidden to be together. A bit like her previous hit "Nobody's Home".
Check out the chorus:
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....
http://www.myspace.com/avrillavigne

0 Flame:
Post a Comment