Thursday, June 28, 2007

Harmonica Orchestra Outing

Today I actually attended a Harmonica Orchestra outing. I didnt realise it until I reached home. All of us used to play harmonica in nyjc..in fact it was the first time to go out with kavan and miz. Really kind of miz to shift his afternoon appt with his other frends to go out with us. Too bad Jason wasnt able to attend. Watch Ocean's 13...ya..before it makes its disappearance from the cinema...Its been really a long time since I caught a movie...heard that that GV cinema at Vivocity very big, but I think I went to the small one today...hehe...I guess most of the people have watched this movie alreadi lor...btw, we went to Breeks at Hbf Centre after tat and I got to recommend the hot hazelnut chocolate that I had today...best of all hot choc that I have tasted and since it was in the 1 for 1 promotion, it only cost like 2 plus lor....so worth it....sweetness is just nice la...so shiok...

0 Flame: