Some photos from the chalet. These are the few chosen ones. Some unlucky pics got censored. lolxx...

Finally started the fire going
Oey! Watch the fire lah!

What are we pointing at?

Yes, U!
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Ne-yo - Because Of You
He is not only a singer, but also a very talented songwriter and producer. As far as I know, he has written number one tracks such as Rihanna's "Unfaithful" and Beyonce's "Irreplaceable". "Because Of You" is the leading track taken off his latest album of the same title. It has by far become his second-most successful song, after his #1 hit "So Sick" released in 2006. This song starts off strong with the thumping yet melodic tune. The storyline is all about late night hook-ups and and relationship struggles. People see him as the Michael Jackson of the new generation. I don't think so. He needs to improve on his dancing first.
Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment