Had a great time during the chalet yesterday. I hope the food was okay. Really paiseh that I did nt participate much in the bbq. Was a bit busi making orange juice leh....hahah...Lyon giving excuse again......Didn't really eat much coz stomach not feeling very well. Had fun writing 唐诗 and taking pics on the beach with zhaoxuan, wangqi n minghui. It was during that time when I realised that my chinese has deteriorated. Loved to play poker. But meiling say I dun have the poker face. lolxx.....The response wasn't that good at the start, some people couldnt make it during the last min. But overall, I think half the class came. Actually I would prefer the chalet to be at downtown east instead of aloha loyang. At least downtown east is accessible by SBS bus also. Dun have to wait for shuttle bus having such a long interval in between.
Really glad that u actually came. I know u have something on in the evening. Thanks for helping out! Will rem one!
床前明月光
疑是地上霜
举头望明月
低头 思故乡 / 吃香菇 / 吃饼干
Really glad that u actually came. I know u have something on in the evening. Thanks for helping out! Will rem one!
床前明月光
疑是地上霜
举头望明月
低头 思故乡 / 吃香菇 / 吃饼干

0 Flame:
Post a Comment