Monday, May 21, 2007

Acupuncture Virgin

Visited a sinseh yesterday to get my back straightened. Tasted acupuncture for the first time, scary at first. But actually not that painful. lolxx, he twist here twist there, not even 10 mins. Basically now I can't bend fast. Sianz, a bit like 'ah pek' liaoz.....
.
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Katharine McPhee - Over It

Another American Idol finalist who was in the same season as Chris Daughtry, became the runner-up to Taylor Hicks. She may not have won the title of AI, but she has already released her own self-titled album, with "Over It" as the first single early this year. It's just a very sultry song about young love, singing abt letting go of a person that one loves becos he doesnt share the same "feel". She describes the title as a term that everyone uses, esp young gals. Really an awesome track that has a really really catchy chorus. Could be the only pure pop song in this album. Is she going to be the second Kelly Clarkson? Maybe...

http://www.myspace.com/katharinemcphee
I'm over your lies,
and I'm over your games.
I'm over you asking me,
when you know I'm not okay.
You call me at night,
and I pick up the phone.
And then you be telling me,
I know your not alone.
ohh..

Thats why
(your eyes)
I'm over it
(your smile)
I'm over it
(realize)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over..

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel,
read my lips,
because I'm so over..
Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

I'm over your hands,
and I'm over your mouth.
Trying to drag me down,
and fill me with self-doubt.
ohh..

Thats why,
(your words)
I'm over it
(so sure)
I'm over it
(i'm not your girl)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over...

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..
Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

Don't call,
don't come by,
ain't no use,
don't ask me why,
you'll never change,
there'll be no more crying in the rain.

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..
Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..
I'm so over it....
I'm over it....

Wanting you,to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..
Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.I'm so over it..

Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: