Monday, March 12, 2007

A New Day!

The clouds are here again,
Deciding when to pour their rain,
They follow me as I walk,
It’s been a while since I’ve seen a sunny day

I don’t pray for it to go away,
I’m a man, who knows he’s done wrong,
A second chance is all I need,
Then I can change the rhythm of my songs

In the land above the clouds,
Where heaven saves my soul,
I find a new sense of style,
While my heart is reborn,

Running away from my nightmares,
I am a new person,
Only go if you know,
You can change the person within you.

~Gary McPhail

Song recommendation of the week:
Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

Twelve, thirteen, fourteen...ok...ya...the title is fourteen words long. I am always interested in this new band coz their style of music is so unique. Their album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" also features the number one hit "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" which has won numberous awards during the MTV Video Music Awards including Best Group, Best Rock and Best New Artist. This album is full of long and weird songs and this number recommended this week is the third single being released. I have just checked on the music video and I wonder how they actually place the fish tanks over people's heads. Maybe is some sort of computer tricks la...So interesting and creative.

Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: