Just completed my submission of my long text essay worth 10 percent of CA. Now waiting for originality report. It might take forever, but I doubt so coz this is onli the first submission. Who knows, this 10 percent might decide whether I would pass this english course a not. Heard from my friends that their english tutors told them the final exam is very difficult. Aiyah, when the time comes, difficult oso 'bo bian' rite... The final exam is there so that we know it is the end of the module. Sort of like giving us a reminder to stop studying and start to enjoy liaoz...
Back to the long text, I chose a very simple topic this time. Solutions to reduce increasing rate of suicide cases involving the poor and elderly. Haha, simple but I think cannot score. But come to think about it, if I am able to mention the relevant points and give some examples, should be able to pass rite. Must also consider the amount of effort and time to find research ma. So far my tutor said she is ok when she edited my essay, not out of point. Maybe she is saying that just to comfort me. Who knows...wait till she grade my final draft then I will know the true meaning....
Must start saving money liao coz Avril will release her new album on Apr 17. About a month from now. It has been a while since I bought her last album, not that I am tired of it lar..But I think she is so young, shd sing more before focusing on making babies.....haa...Avril rules ah!
Must jiayou!
A lot of new lecturers taking over for most of my modules, except ban ban never change...haha...
i think econs new lecturer is my tutor. Hmm, so i will see him 3 hrs every week. He looks a bit blur but experience wise, I have confidence in him. :)
Now back to tutorials and online assignments again....Zzzz..
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment