Monday, March 5, 2007

Maths Tutorial sucks!

Getting very frustrated with the recent Maths tutorial, questions so long and summore I can't start the questions. So much doubts here and there...aiyoz, onli Chapter 3 and I alreadi got problems. Masteringphysics also very long, all questions graded somemore. Spent so much time on it at the expense of the other impt stuff. Today must continue to chiong the other tutorials liao......Jiayou!

Song recommendation of the week:
Kelis Featuring Cee-Lo - Lil' Star

Kelis is that girl who sang the number 1 hit "Milkshake" a few years ago. In this recent new single, she teamed up with Cee-Lo of Gnarls Barkley. "Lil' Star" is very down-to-earth and mellow which quite surprisingly makes for delightful hearing. Pretty relaxing song to hear especially when u are stressed out at the end of the day. This song encourages people to just keep trying and trying and you will succeed as it is just a matter of time. Tune is awesome. Great job!

Btw, I give this song 3.5 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: