Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CNY 2012

Happy CNY 2012!

Can't believe my first post of the year happens during this festive season.
I hope the dragon year has started well for everyone, though it begun on a wet note, but as the Chinese always say, water is wealth! Yesh, hopefully everyone around me will gain more wealth, earn more money and achieve a higher "status" soon.

Its actually 330am, and unlike most people, I am reporting for work later.
But I am just too tired to sleep. Sounds weird...

I am actually looking forward to the end of Feb when I would be getting out of this island once again, taking a break from work, finally and definitely making this trip the first of many that I am gonna plan during this year. The big one has yet to come, though I ain't sure how it will turn out as it really requires major planning. We will see...

And I seriously think I really should take a break from this "torturous" life. Sometimes I think being born in the year of Ox is really apt for me because I have been behaving like one since young. I have a stubborn character and I really work as if I do not require any sleep. Nobody is ill-treating me at work, I am the culprit haha. I do have sufficient vacation leave, much more than I really need, just that time passes so fast that sometimes I can't keep track of what's going on around me. Maybe, one of these days when I am so pissed with myself, I would just declare one month of "Me" time, alone in some corner of the world. Nowadays, I do hesitate when people asked if I get that level of happiness in what I do everyday. Why am I hesitating?? Something is wrong somewhere and I need to get to the bottom of it.

Met Alice a few days ago. Old problem was resolved and I gave her a new challenge. She probably thought she wouldn't be seeing me anymore. I hope I am not stuck with her for life, probably not in the current r/s that we share.

So the only different thing I did this CNY was to give out 4 red packets to my immediate elders in the family. Perhaps I felt I am more financially stable this year, perhaps I feel happier giving out "bonuses" to my loved ones. Anyway, CNY was never a period of "Income Opportunity", if you get what I mean.

2012 is the year of travelling, but of course keeping a tight budget and saving whenever I can. Winnie once told me she was a tough companion to travel with. I think I am not much better as I do have weird habits and expectations when I am out there in a foreign world. At least she has Milene. I have none! Or shall I say I do change my group of companions frequently, just felt that it was good to know more in-depth about people who you are friends with.

Last dance MV class this saturday. Oh no I am dead meat!

Tata!

0 Flame: