Saturday, January 22, 2011

why

Maybe I am not that sort of person who will understand these things.
I just feel frustrated and sad at what happened.
I dun really care if there is any error made.
I only believe what the foolish me saw.
I feel totally unappreciated!
Some things are just not worth doing for.
I wonder if my passion has led me to the wrong path.
I wonder if I ever had that same level of commitment to go back to u again.
I did everything on my own accord, never had that intention for any monetary gains.
You hurt me, and I cried, just like one of my friends who cried because of work.
I just felt that I had a similar encounter.
To think I ever did so much for you even when I was sick.
Now I am really pissed off all because of you.
My whole day is ruined and I felt sicker.
I lost my appetite, I lost my cool.
Dun even feel like going out, I want to rest!
Perhaps when I wake up, the crystal ball would be clearer.
I want my credits back!

0 Flame: