Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday

A long and tiring Friday.
Just woke up from 1 hr nap.
so...Grandma was hospitalized today at TTSH.
Half of my day was spent waiting with my mum, waiting for an available bed.
Actually her condition is nothing serious, just required some tests.
I just couldn't accept the fact that we don't have enough beds for our patients.
Maybe we should just build more hospitals in the North.
Woke up at 630 today for an interview, somewhere that nobody would expect MisterLyon to apply to. But I shall look forward to the results.
Bought a nice pair of shoes + discount sling bag, which I thought was pretty worthwhile.
I dun really need stylish shoes anyway, as long as it is comfortable =)
So my new shoes look almost similar to the old one.
This time round I have already exceeded my budget so badly =(

0 Flame: