Monday, September 6, 2010

Its another week again...

Its 3am, and I am so so awake! lol

Went for tuition today at some nice condo at Elias. Its just at the TPE exit, pretty convenient :) The tutee's dad looks like some ch 5 artist, can't remember the name at this moment. Saw the past year paper for Geyland Methodist Girls, stunned by the first question, though it was only 1 mark haha. Its really different to teach a female cuz one, I realized girls are more detailed and careful. Two, they are very organized in their workings/steps, so it makes things easier to see where's the mistakes lie. Anyway, it was a breeze teaching her, nothing bad I can comment on. Her maths foundation has been excellent all along, so sometimes I do wonder why she needs tutoring. Oh, and they had a really cute dog, though sometimes it makes me very frustrated during the lesson.

Sat wasnt that good. Bro's 21st at aloha loyang chalet, similar to esesc's 1st retreat, tgt with his another friend celebrating 21st. Didnt had intention to go anyway, its a long long story, but then my bro and I are not on good terms since young. Anyway, mum had asked me to go. Decided to rent a bike at one end of the park, $5/hr (ex!), and the funnie thing is some pedal chain came off 10mins after I started cycling. So I had to walk the bike to the nearby kiosk which is like 20 mins away for them to do some repair. Very nice auntie to assist me even though it wasnt rented from her. haha, I cycle very fast, always been confident with my cycling, so I didnt walk my bike back to where I rent from because I already cycled myself to the middle of the park. and the nearby kiosk was at the other end of the park. Okay, so I covered the whole park muhahaha.....exercise my legs.

Oh and talk abt exercising, this crazy misterlyon ran like 3.5km on the treadmill last fri. Siao haha! Normally, I do my frequent runs at yck stadium tracks, but was a bit lazy to travel there, so thought of heading to hougang gym.

313@somerset has been really busy this wkends. Nothing to do with hmv, its not their problem actually, perhaps if someone has to take the blame, it has to be prooflabel and their way of facilitating the sale of kpop tickets. There is simply no coordination between prooflabel and hmv. I didnt go and queue btw, just at home laughing at those comments from fb. So the story goes....initially the sale starts from 930am sat, so there are actually a lot of people waiting outside the poor 313 on friday night, since the mall will be closed at night. Their intention was to chiong to 4th floor (where hmv is located) first thing when 313 is opened on sat morning. Maybe on friday night, it was so packed outside, the management has no idea how to form queue lines or put barricades (maybe they thought only 50-100 fans outside waiting) when there are 3000 people waiting! haha, so they went out to give number tags RANDOMLY, ask them to go home and clear the area, wait for announcement. Then at 3am on sat, they decided to do something called the lottery, picked TOTO numbers, announce on fb (like everyone got fb lor!), so if u have that number on ur tag, u can go hmv and buy tickets on sat morning. but I think fans were very super pissed off with the random balloting idea so prooflabel had to think of something smarter. So in the end, they announced the various range of queue numbers, for the first 600 numbers, they can purchase the tickets at the specific time slot. But stocks last, if you are holding a number tag 1500 and above, haha, not sure if there is any chance.

anyway, all these are just for cat1 and cat2 tickets (most expensive). Tickets for standing pit all sold out. I dunno how they are going to manage the sales for cat 3 and below. And of course, there are people buying tickets to sell at a higher price, forming the black market. and the funniest and most pissed off thing is that people are selling queue numbers!! haha! Hmm...people need to know that a queue number does not guarantee that u will get the tickets. Oh well, we have fans who are willing to buy, so gd luck to them...

Wow! Kpop is getting really popular nowadays. Amazing...

Today I went to Super Show 3 wiki, they removed the date for Singapore tour. Don't think they will cancel the tour here. But the sale of their tickers will be thru sistic, as far as I know. Sistic might jam haha, just like Jay Chou's case. Nevertheless, online purchase is still better, at least u do not have to sacrifice your sleep queuing for things that u might not even get it in the end.

Its a monday! A nervous one, sighz...will update if there is good news later.

0 Flame: