Saturday, September 18, 2010

A control

Recently, as compared to the patience that I had years ago, I felt that I easily get frustrated. I am very sure because the reasons are always surrounding the same genre. I am a stubborn bull, no matter how much I listen from others, I always tend to stick to my stand. There are moments when the words I uttered were a response to my emotions rather than my thoughts.

I heard from a radio DJ that, instead of carrying that baggage, try to let it go and find the source of anger. Is it really that easy to accept that things are beyond our control and to realize that things can actually be different?

Maybe I should follow something I learnt from a book. Whenever one gets angry or frustrated, hold a deep breath and count to 10 before an attempt to say something out.

It sucks to be at the situation when u are expected to know certain things/thoughts but u are unable to. Any step further could just mean the end, and its fatal.

That's all. Bye..

0 Flame: