Have been trying to continue my thesis,
but realized that I still do not understand the concepts :(
and I think my results are not sufficient enough to pen down the full set of discussions.
gosh!
1st draft deadline is fri :x
Been getting realli tired recently,
am thinking of not going sch tmrw.
Stay at home, lock myself in the room...ban myself from facebook.....
Can I?
Mum has fallen ill, has been coughing since saturday.
but she refuses to see a doc. sighz...
rather worried for her.
Watched AR on youtube yesterday, cuz it was the Singapore leg haha
And I guessed it right!
The task on the flyer was the Fast Forward. How cool is that? I don't think I can do it la.
Fear of heights...hoho
So Dan and Jordan, I salute u guys!
Detour - Play drums at Speakers Corner or Sell 25 sandwich ice creams at bugis market area.
Hmm...I would go with the ice cream actually. Drums are pretty hard to learn. U gotta be a music person to get the beat.
Roadblock at the shipyard. Count the links in the anchor chain. I think its pretty stupid...haha..oops
And it ended off nicely at Marina Barrage!
Next week, remaining 4 teams will head to Shanghai. Two episodes for China, so probably next leg is non-elimination.
Zzz....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment