Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ending soon

Tmrw officially marks the last day of this sem.
Dunno if I shd be happy or sad.
I guess both and I probably miss campus very soon.
wanted to do something special tmrw, but dropped the idea.
Sometimes I think my actions are pretty childish.

Anyway, didnt slp well yesterday.
perhaps I just can't take the fact that I am still being under controlled.
maybe its just my oversensitive feeling.
maybe I am just being over-concerned by others.
at certain times, I just wanna rebel, or the situation might get worse in the future.
I dictate my own life, I choose my own path.
Eventually, I just hope that my feelings/intentions are understood by others.
Its that simple...

I realized today I am still at that inferior stage.
I get jealous very easily....
and sometimes I give in very easily too.
oh wells....

Did something stupid for my thesis today.
Everything just didnt turn out well.
May tmrw be a better day!
Looking forward...

0 Flame: