Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Most important ethic in life: Honesty

I couldn't believe my eyes today.

A week ago, our mid term was given back to us. Out of 100, I scored a low 42 and she had 39. She called n looked for me urgently after class, asking me abt my score and requested to see my scripts. She said she wanted to know which were the questions she had answered wrongly. I was puzzled. I left my script with her and she returned them to me that evening.

Today, I realized that she amended her scripts and resubmitted to the prof. I happened to browse thru her script among the pile of assignments given back to us. Her 39 became 62. It seemed that she erased her wrong answers and wrote the correct ones. It was so obvious! Those questions which she had amended were the ones I got correctly while she didn't during the mid term.

I cannot understand why she did that. I felt really unhappy and sad after the class today. Not because she had a higher score than me. I just can't figure out why she had cheated.

Its a shame to NUS, sighz.... :(

A lot of my friends said she is a very attractive girl, I used to agree with them, but now I am taking it back....

What good is her appearance if she don't possess a clear conscience...

0 Flame: