Congratulations to George Lee for winning the MediaCorp Radio Subaru Impreza Challenge and setting a new record. Standing (+dancing) for 82 hours, wow! Amazing stuff, and for doing that, this crazy fellow has earned himself a brand new Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5L Manual worth S$80,000.
This song is dedicted to him, the man who can't be moved...Song Recommendation of the Week:

The Script – The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
The Script are a three-piece Irish rock band from Dublin, Ireland. They are new kids on the block and have released their first album, unsurprisingly called The Script. I call this single a pretty deadly song, that kind of pop hit that works all the way into your head even though you don’t want it to. With their style of music, they are easily compared to Maroon 5, OneRepublic and even Coldplay. This video features vocalist Danny O'Donaghue trying to win back a former lover, sitting on the pavement and waiting for his girl to come and meet him. A touching storyline with beautiful lyrics.
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I’m not moving…..
I’m not moving.
Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment