Close to 2 weeks of not blogging, have lots to update, yet I am feeling really lazy, or shall I say busy and frustrated, especially at this point in time just 2 weeks before the final exams arrive. Today was set aside for me to just stay at home and recuperate from my headache and sore throat, throat seems okay le, just that the pain appears on and off. Went to Khatib for half an hr just to hand Tracy her French handouts before heading to AMK centre to buy lunch. Was tempted to try the western spaggetti with fried chicken wings...but I did manage to control myself which was a good thing. Sometimes we need to have self control, esp at the Tiger brewery tavern!
Yesterday's French class was pretty interactive, amazingly only half of the class turned up (16/2 = 8). I had already missed 2 classes due to dragonboat and Liya's makeup claz, so I can only afford to miss another one. I would need that cert to graduate, well, at least to fulfill NYAA's little requirement. And speaking abt that, I havnt wrote the ICCs thingy, argg! Perhaps Jerry is right, I shouldnt spend too much time on other unnecessary stuff like music :p
Well, before French, I actually went over to Ngee Ann City to witness the start of the Subaru Impreza Challenge 2008. This is like my tradition every year end to go over and watch the competition. 400 participants, with over 300 Singaporeans taking part this yr. Record was 77 hours by a girl who took part last year. That is like more than 3 days!!! Not sure if anyone can break that.
I missed last Fri's class, made that decision after feeling terribly bad when I woke up at 7. Incidentally, both lecturers were looking for me. Yefeng said that I was famous, Ya Rite!
I have finally booked my flight, SQ16, flying off on Dec 28 morning to San Francisco. Oh ya, resting for an hour at Seoul. Shopping lar! Meiy will be envious of me..haha...well, Just hope that I won't get lost, it is not Singapore afterall, everywhere is like very big...It takes 6 hrs to drive down to LA from San Frans, omg, think I going to abort the idea of shopping at LA. Booking of flight is easy, but mapping of modules is horrible x 10!!! I dun want to get screwed by Dawn or "Fei1 Mao1" before exams, it is an unlucky sign!
More updates on the trip to Santa Cruz, and lots of preparation to be done in Dec, and I havent apply for Visa yet! Where is my I-20 document???
*Cool down Mister Lyon, dun think too much, time to go back and touch up on your FNA report....Zzz..*
Yesterday's French class was pretty interactive, amazingly only half of the class turned up (16/2 = 8). I had already missed 2 classes due to dragonboat and Liya's makeup claz, so I can only afford to miss another one. I would need that cert to graduate, well, at least to fulfill NYAA's little requirement. And speaking abt that, I havnt wrote the ICCs thingy, argg! Perhaps Jerry is right, I shouldnt spend too much time on other unnecessary stuff like music :p
Well, before French, I actually went over to Ngee Ann City to witness the start of the Subaru Impreza Challenge 2008. This is like my tradition every year end to go over and watch the competition. 400 participants, with over 300 Singaporeans taking part this yr. Record was 77 hours by a girl who took part last year. That is like more than 3 days!!! Not sure if anyone can break that.
I missed last Fri's class, made that decision after feeling terribly bad when I woke up at 7. Incidentally, both lecturers were looking for me. Yefeng said that I was famous, Ya Rite!
I have finally booked my flight, SQ16, flying off on Dec 28 morning to San Francisco. Oh ya, resting for an hour at Seoul. Shopping lar! Meiy will be envious of me..haha...well, Just hope that I won't get lost, it is not Singapore afterall, everywhere is like very big...It takes 6 hrs to drive down to LA from San Frans, omg, think I going to abort the idea of shopping at LA. Booking of flight is easy, but mapping of modules is horrible x 10!!! I dun want to get screwed by Dawn or "Fei1 Mao1" before exams, it is an unlucky sign!
More updates on the trip to Santa Cruz, and lots of preparation to be done in Dec, and I havent apply for Visa yet! Where is my I-20 document???
*Cool down Mister Lyon, dun think too much, time to go back and touch up on your FNA report....Zzz..*

0 Flame:
Post a Comment