Actually I am now at NYP library, yeah, I sneaked in, lol. Shh…So I am now at a little corner blogging. Waiting for the photocopy Auntie to zap 5 books of Env Microbiology book….
So 2nd wk of sch started, and we already had to do a project presentation yesterday. Lots to come for this Air Quality module and others too. 3 group projs, 1 individual proj and several labs (I don’t wanna count). I am trying to get into the mood of studying cuz its been a while since I read notes. Yup, I don’t study during hols, considering my internship commitment; I don’t have time to do the things I wanted.
Thurs was a free day for me last wk. Woke up early to go for jogging at Punggol Park cuz its been a while since I ran. Terrible…perhaps I need to exercise more often ba, that is if I can find time. Rested for a day before going for an expensive physical training with Gavin last Sat where we went to Yishun Safra. $8.55 for entry. Gosh! But at the end of the day, it was worth it even though I kept lamenting on the threadmill, frankly it was not up to my standard. I think the meter is a bit lagging. Okay, maybe I am just fuzzy…..
ICCS in a month’s time, 20 Sep. I really hope it is a success esp that we are the ones organizing it.
Counting down, 4 mths more to California!!! I can’t wait to go there…..
So 2nd wk of sch started, and we already had to do a project presentation yesterday. Lots to come for this Air Quality module and others too. 3 group projs, 1 individual proj and several labs (I don’t wanna count). I am trying to get into the mood of studying cuz its been a while since I read notes. Yup, I don’t study during hols, considering my internship commitment; I don’t have time to do the things I wanted.
Thurs was a free day for me last wk. Woke up early to go for jogging at Punggol Park cuz its been a while since I ran. Terrible…perhaps I need to exercise more often ba, that is if I can find time. Rested for a day before going for an expensive physical training with Gavin last Sat where we went to Yishun Safra. $8.55 for entry. Gosh! But at the end of the day, it was worth it even though I kept lamenting on the threadmill, frankly it was not up to my standard. I think the meter is a bit lagging. Okay, maybe I am just fuzzy…..
ICCS in a month’s time, 20 Sep. I really hope it is a success esp that we are the ones organizing it.
Counting down, 4 mths more to California!!! I can’t wait to go there…..

0 Flame:
Post a Comment