Broke my personal record today!
- Attended 6 meetings in a day, haha, basically I wasn't focusing on the last 3 projects, a bit shag at that time so I kept noding. lol
- I counted and actually took 16 bus trips in a day. Can't believe. Was a bad day, wanted to take bus 62, thot I was familiar with the hougang/sengkang route. Kay kiang, never check properly the exact bus stop to alight to change to 62. And one of the buses almost met with an accident. As always, I hate drivers who don't bother to signal while changing lanes.
No strength to blog on, cuz I going to dreamland le...
- Attended 6 meetings in a day, haha, basically I wasn't focusing on the last 3 projects, a bit shag at that time so I kept noding. lol
- I counted and actually took 16 bus trips in a day. Can't believe. Was a bad day, wanted to take bus 62, thot I was familiar with the hougang/sengkang route. Kay kiang, never check properly the exact bus stop to alight to change to 62. And one of the buses almost met with an accident. As always, I hate drivers who don't bother to signal while changing lanes.
No strength to blog on, cuz I going to dreamland le...

0 Flame:
Post a Comment