These few weeks of reading office documents have given me sufficient time to plan the way I am going to slack the next 10 weeks. They just can’t keep me busy, or I am just too bored. I brought my labby to my workplace after seeking permission from my lao ban, but to my horror / surprise, I was not granted access to the web, made me so fed up, in the end I spent the whole of yesterday organizing my mp3 files. Shhh…anyway, now then I realize my library of songs is pretty huge, felt like I am the music director of a radio station, spinning non stop hits, doing dedications for listeners. Too bad my ‘kou cai’ isn’t superb, or else I would be going music academy to learn to be DJ. 987fm used to have a lot of empty slots in the afternoon and Jerry was always telling me that we both can host our own ‘Lyon and Jerry Show = LJS’, and we would just be toking nonsense, making fun of listeners who call in, giving tips on how to slack and relax in different workplaces after lunch. Then I can air my song recommendation of the week. =) Yup, to be able to do radio production is one of my dreams, wonder when it will come true, guess I need to keep dreaming…..
Went with qt to CAC + US performance on sun at UCC and we enjoyed it, I know she did and she kept asking me to choose a kind of dance to learn…haha…I have always wanted to learn waltz and hip hop, but I just realized hip hop is very tiring, not that I am afraid of breaking my bones la, just tat I am not sure if I have the stamina for that. I still remember I signed up as an OGL for JC freshmen because I wanna do the waltz. Even till now, I still enjoy the songs that we danced to. (Song playing in the background now) The problem is I have alr forgotten most of the steps -_- But back to the performance, my fav was Jazzitude and “One Last Dance”, didn’t know Craig david got such a nice song leh. Ye Feng was doing the Rumba and I almost burst out laughing when I saw his hairstyle, it just feel so weird cuz normally he dun even comb. Overall, everyone was so pro, so thumbs up! Then went to Holland V for ice cream feast again, almost couldn’t finish, lol and so we started doing expt with the dry ice given. Was so full when I reached home at 1230am and didn’t felt like sleeping though I have work the next day.
Eski bar is no longer at Holland V!!! Haiz, planned for so long to go there, really disappointed that it is gone. But I guess the one at Boat Quay is still around, will go check it out someday man…
Oh ya, recently signed up to help out for Singapore International Water Week Exhibition booth. Excited, looking forward to it ^^
It has been 18 days since she left…I really miss her lots…
Went with qt to CAC + US performance on sun at UCC and we enjoyed it, I know she did and she kept asking me to choose a kind of dance to learn…haha…I have always wanted to learn waltz and hip hop, but I just realized hip hop is very tiring, not that I am afraid of breaking my bones la, just tat I am not sure if I have the stamina for that. I still remember I signed up as an OGL for JC freshmen because I wanna do the waltz. Even till now, I still enjoy the songs that we danced to. (Song playing in the background now) The problem is I have alr forgotten most of the steps -_- But back to the performance, my fav was Jazzitude and “One Last Dance”, didn’t know Craig david got such a nice song leh. Ye Feng was doing the Rumba and I almost burst out laughing when I saw his hairstyle, it just feel so weird cuz normally he dun even comb. Overall, everyone was so pro, so thumbs up! Then went to Holland V for ice cream feast again, almost couldn’t finish, lol and so we started doing expt with the dry ice given. Was so full when I reached home at 1230am and didn’t felt like sleeping though I have work the next day.
Eski bar is no longer at Holland V!!! Haiz, planned for so long to go there, really disappointed that it is gone. But I guess the one at Boat Quay is still around, will go check it out someday man…
Oh ya, recently signed up to help out for Singapore International Water Week Exhibition booth. Excited, looking forward to it ^^
It has been 18 days since she left…I really miss her lots…
Wishing on a dream that seems far off
Hoping it will come today.
Into the starlit night,
Foolish dreamers turn their gaze,
Waiting on a shooting star.
But, what if that star is not to come?
Will their dreams fade to nothing?
When the horizon darkens most,
We all need to believe there is hope.
Is an angel watching closely over me?
Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see?
I know my heart should guide me, but,
There's a hole within my soul.
What will fill this emptiness inside of me?
Am I to be satisfied without knowing?
I wish, then, for a chance to see,
Now all I need, (desperately)
Is my star to come...

0 Flame:
Post a Comment