The sore throat jus dun seem to go away, dunno y la. Drink so much water also no use. Hmm, decided to see my usual doc on Thur nite, coz the next three days no sch wat...Mysteriously, 2 antibiotics from him suddenly made me well again. Wah, he 神仙 sia. How cum antibiotics from NUS doc like not that effective huh...same case for fever also. Seems like my body already accustomed to my usual medicine. Hope this clinic will open forever. Well, at least until the day I move house. Ya..thee day. When will it come? Soon...haa...
Havnt been to an autograph-signing session for a long time to see my favourite stars. Nope, I am not those people who would queue for their signatures. Just wanna catch a glimpse. This afternoon, Stephanie sun had one session in Central at Clarke Quay. I did not know at the start but my bus happened to pass by that area. Session at 3pm right, 12pm that place already congested. Normally, Central is very quiet one. It is a new shopping center, not that famous yet. Not really a big fan of her though....I rather see 张韶涵 or Avril Lavigne. hehe...
Just chatted with meiying abt the mio generation thingy. (Ya, the TV ad about that laptop saving the piggybank). Never really had time to find out more abt it. It really looks good. In short, the mio thingy is to combine fixed tele line, mobile and broadband into one. You will pay lesser i think. The annual handset upgrade is quite attractive also. How good would that be if I can change my phone every year with a waiver of $100 handset upgrade surcharge. Sounds quite shiok, of coz not forgetting other discounts too.
I know it is time to start mugging la. But not before I finish all online assignments first. Then I can concentrate. Tried my best to do the imparo E-beam experiment. Got 4 experiments and 2 discussion questions. I seemed to have wasted my Sat afternoon thinking abt how I can submit the ans before the system logs out. How could imparo think that I could finish the experiment in less than 5 mins. Then still need to fill in the results in the table provided. All this need time okay. %&#$@ system. In e end, I wrote my results down manually first. Then refresh the system, enter the values and submit. It takes a genius to figure that out but I am not one....watever, now pondering over the 2 discussion questions.......
Peace!
Song recommendation of the week:
Hilary Duff - With Love
Wow, I really love the bleepy electro beat and the dance-rock guitar for this one. Looks like I have something to help me relax during this mugging season. Ya, that Lizzie McGuire is back with a new album "Dignity", and of course, with more love la. Btw, Hilary also lauched an Elizabeth Arden perfume “With Love”, what a good way to spread her love around. I think she is set to be the next Kylie Minogue liaoz, with her new image and singing approach. This number has an irresistible hook that makes u wanna dance. Dun believe, go youtube to hear the song la! Be careful though, this song is quite addictive. :) Dun say i nv warn!
Btw, I give this song 4.5 out of 5 星星s....
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment