Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Half Time!

Wanted to blog yesterday but was kinda busi with MLE stuff which I had just finished studying this afternoon. Anywae, now going to chiong physics for the next few days. Lucky me! Still got some time. Wun talk abt the exams just as yet. Gonnna do a review next wk abt the papers...a lot of unhappy things to say....

Song Recommendation of the Week:

Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

This is the first time that I see people using short forms for their song title. Anywae, "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" means "Thanks For The Memory", vowels are removed if u realise. Erm, I wouldnt want to comment on the lyrics coz a bit "adult". lolx, but video is awesome and hilarious. They actually work with chimps . Funny in the way how the chimps talk and screw the boys. Then in the end, the boys started to smash their instruments. The REAL producers (not the chimps) must have spent a lot on this video. But I guess their formula was Fall Out Boy + Chimps = $$$

Btw, I give this song 3.0 out of 5 星星s....

0 Flame: