Monday, May 9, 2011

Avril is in Town!

Woohoo!!
Yup! Sound so exciting isn't it!
Punk-Rock chick Avril Lavigne is gonna perform LIVE at the Singapore Indoor Stadium tonight.
Its been a few years since she last held her very first Sg concert.
And sadly I do not have a ticket yet, though they are still on sale at sistic.
How I wish I could reward myself...
I am a HUGE Avril fan!
Its a tough decision because I went for a concert early this year, spent almost $300, burnt a big big hole in my pocket. Normally, I have a strict budget for concerts every year. So I guess I have to keep to it =( Tried calling in to win tickets lol, the line almost got through last friday, but my line was cut off (due to poor reception), so was my chance of attending.
But then....I probably would be hanging around the stadium to grab limited Avril merchandises, hopefully they are affordable and I really like it. Aww, I really need an updated poster of her haha! She has grown up!!
Actually, the news of her performing in Town only came 2 months ago and I heard she made some changes to her Black Star tour because of the Japan Disaster. It was initially scheduled to be an Asia Tour without Singapore but oh well, anyway, the Avril Fan Club is ready to welcome her anytime =)

Oh, and I bought a T-shirt online from Abbey Dawn, Avril's own clothing line.
Totally <3 it!
Thanks Angela for bringing it back from the States!

Hopefully Avril comes again next year!
Hopefully I will win last minute tickets later at MOTM..
I hope her concert will be a great success!
This lady is a great talent!

0 Flame: