Monday, February 21, 2011

Some words

Its the last week of February.
Surprisingly, everything has been on a smooth path.
I guess because I have been taking things a bit easier nowadays and I can finally 'breathe' better.
Yes, for the past 3 weeks, I have never felt so much better. Yet, I ain't sure if this will last but I believe everything shall fall into their rightful place very soon.
Looking forward to next month where I will be taking a short weekend getaway.
Time to relieve the experience I had two years ago. *beams*
Decided to abort the Belfast trip, and furthermore, I guess they dun really need me to go with them and talking abt that, suddenly I miss Pan Min so much, I hope she is doing well in Dublin =)
Shall write an email to her soon, felt so bad that I actually didn't reply her previously.

Had my first Astons meal at MapleTree Business Park. It was my pick and it turned out I didn't make the wrong choice. The restaurant was half filled during dinnertime, which was what I expected actually. This place is actually behind PSA, at Pasir Panjang area. and I am so so in love with that huge grassland where I can actually sit there and enjoy an awesome view of the tall office buildings and the great scenery. When u pointed out that the office lights were still on, I actually said stupidly that I felt like I was in Vegas -_-''' I guess people work OT, esp at the start of the week, when emails strangely start to congest in your inbox during the weekends.

Watched 'No Strings Attached' recently and I didn't realized that Natalie Portman was also in 'Black Swan', oh well some film which I will never never watch. But at least the scenes in NSA were still 'acceptable', compared to 'Love and Other Drugs' which I thought should never be NC16 at all. But I still like NSA's storyline, something that apparently is quite common in this world, probably in the western areas. Oh, and I would probably catch "I am Number Four' when it releases next week, time for thrillers!

BTD first MV dance tonight!! Fighting!
TAR 18 later! First stop, Sydney!

Listening to 'Grenade' now,
a song that tells me I shouldn't lie to myself anymore.
a song I would never recommend right here now when I know I will probably write an essay on it 9 months later.
a song that I fear would reflect myself in real life....

0 Flame: