Hoho, I realized I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time. Actually I have been writing and saving them in word. But come to think abt it, it’s no use posting emo stuff. So must share happy stuff abt my life…
Nowadaes, it’s really weird, I seemed to be busier after I put down all the academic stuff. Good thing is I am getting more rest nowadays, towards a better health I hope.
Alright, Updates!!!
On 1225am flight later to Sydney.
3rd time travelling on this kind of plane. I love to sit near the wings, observe how the parts of the wing works when the plane flies off or lands. Interesting de! Its mech eng stuff haha..
So…Everything is more or less packed. The weather there is cold I heard, like 10 degree :s
Will be reaching there around 10am, so I guess it would be a bit warmer hopefully. Anyway, I have gotten ready my ‘Travel PPE’, lol… Thick coat, gloves, 好夸张worz!
They might come into use, just dun anyhow assume haha
Just remember to bring my passport, visa, money, iPod fully charged…..Checked!
Oh, 1 AUD = $1.24.
Will be bringing my lappie, always keeping it with me. Very useful cuz I can’t live without google map in foreign country. I have my movies too, and hope to continue my Plants Vs Zombie (I got the full English version…Yay!)….hope I can find wireless easily!
Just got a call that I can collect my pre-ordered Jay Chou’s album today. But then I need to go down HMV Raffles Link, too troublesome, so wait till I am back. *Lyon is lazy* Anyway, I just dl-ed the latest album, shall listen to it again on the plane later. Will recommend my fav song from the album soon!
Have been making frequent trips to ttsh this week to gather all my hospital documents to hand over to the other side at SYD. The local staff are really slow! Getting me a bit pissed on some occasions and I almost had to postpone my flight today. Luckily, everything settled le. Wait for Sunday’s meeting before I decide…oh wells… alright, emo stuff aside...*sighz*
The other agenda of cuz is to take a break after 4 years in University. So shall enjoy myself as much as possible. Who knows, I might be going there again soon in August.
Sent KL mei off at the airport two nights ago. She is travelling to Beijing for some sch stuff and going Shanghai before coming back. Uncle really envies her. Bought for her a very cute ‘Good Luck’ card, it was pretty random haha. Hope she travel safe and most impt, must come back safe.
Hope Meiy can find a job that suits her. Jiayou! She is probably enjoying herself with those Korean dramas these days. But after a ‘tormenting’ fyp period and the 'mental stress' she suffered, she really deserves to reward herself now haha. FOC coming, she will be busy, so am I. LOL
Met Jerry for breakfast and boccia last Saturday. Currently busy in sch with his projects and I totally understand. Hope he can maintain a good r/s with his project mates. Currently the situation not very 乐观. Some of his teammates are not cooperating well. I totally feel for him.
Wish that when I return, everything will be going on the right track for these people whom I really cared a lot for.
Today went for ocip training. Not flying with them tho. These days I havnt been informed of meetings. Somehow I felt I was left out : ( But today's training was quite interesting, learnt a lot abt soldering and cutting of wires. Augustine bought a small solar panel for demo and kept it in the lab. Abt 600 bucks lehz..so ex!
Siewnoi sent me a list of companies. Nice of her to intro them to me. Thanks! She going for intern at Alpha Biofuels soon, so might not help out in FOC Games Comm. Last time she told me it was her dream that she can work in a petrochemical industry. Think she fulfilled her wish le!
Job hunting soon! Hope I can get into some small companies to start with. Pros and Cons bah. Depends on how u see it, but I really want to gain experience first. Some of my classmates got a job already, others are continuing their studies, masters, phD etc….Lucks to them!!!
Coming back on Monday afternoon! Tada….
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment