Had breakfast at Palette today, Set C breakfast, its been a month since I went NTU anyway. Somehow the carpark gantries are not working, or maybe they are doing some redevelopment, so I parked for FREE :D Its weird tat a simple breakfast set can lure me to go all the way to the west, but I think it's worth it. Wanted to end the day with Haato at Ridgeclose, really missed the gelato, and I havnt been back there since I came back from the States. But dropped the idea cuz its not really advisable to eat ice cream during a cold day.
Today wasnt a good day for me. Drenched slightly and almost got knocked dwn by a car, my negligence lar :x
On the bright side, ESESC is forming its 2nd management committee currently, the exco and directors have been selected. Its going to be a new start with the freshies leading the teams and I hoped everything goes well. Its been a year since this small but mightly club was born. I used the word 'mightly' because I did not expect so many club-organised activities to happen within this year. ESE camp and graduation dinner went really smoothly, thou there were hiccups along the way. Happiness comes from planning. I guess all of us in the club achieved a certain level of that 'happiness' from the various events that were organised by the brave directors. Felt rather confident that Wenwei will lead the club in a better direction this time round.
Great changes may not happen right away,
but with effort even the difficult may become easy.
MisterLyon is doing FYP with a PhD student who is on maternity leave and now in China. How interesting! She is going to design the expt for me and explain to me via MSN chat. Then Dr He is always so busy. So I guess I am going to be alone in the labs doing expt in the future. Must check feng shui, hmmm...
I want to
- Watch 'Where Got Ghost' or 'The Proposal' during this lunar 7th month
- Eat Haato ice cream and Haatlets at Ridgeclose
- Eat Furong chicken set at Makan Place at Ngee Ann Poly
- Taste the chicken rice at Blk 704 Bedok Reservoir Road Kopitiam
- play bowling
and lots more....
but with effort even the difficult may become easy.
MisterLyon is doing FYP with a PhD student who is on maternity leave and now in China. How interesting! She is going to design the expt for me and explain to me via MSN chat. Then Dr He is always so busy. So I guess I am going to be alone in the labs doing expt in the future. Must check feng shui, hmmm...
I want to
- Watch 'Where Got Ghost' or 'The Proposal' during this lunar 7th month
- Eat Haato ice cream and Haatlets at Ridgeclose
- Eat Furong chicken set at Makan Place at Ngee Ann Poly
- Taste the chicken rice at Blk 704 Bedok Reservoir Road Kopitiam
- play bowling
and lots more....

0 Flame:
Post a Comment