Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Break Vacation 3 - Montreal Universities

I had to visit the university that I had once applied for SEP and didn't get it. I guess there was only one vacancy in EVE. McGill has a gd reputation for Engineering, and one can easily get lost in the not-so-huge campus. Everywhere looks the same, I felt I was in Rome. I crashed one FNA lecture and was stunned to see the difference in their syllabus compared to ours. You have to write a lot which I didnt get to do so, I guess I was really lucky. Imagine doing a position paper on one FNA topic. haha....

McGill University Main Entrance

Engineering Building

This is how they prove Stoke's Theorem lol..remember MA1505?

Concordia wasn't a big campus as what I had imagined it to be. In fact, beside the main building, there were small groups of classrooms around different areas in downtown Concordia. I attended an Engineering Economy class which was like at the basement of Starbucks. Difficult to tell if the building actually belong to Concordia. The students are so artistic that hand made scruptures are found every floor.

Concordia University

Fitness Center

Lots of interesting scruptures in the campus

Computer stations are everywhere for students to check their emails..

0 Flame: