Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Las Vegas Trip

What a way to celebrate Valentine's Day! During that very weekend, 6 of us flew to the city of Las Vegas. I knew it was the biggest Gambling Den in the world! I didn't gamble much in the end, was too tired to do so. Anyway, tried the jackpot for 10 to 20 bucks, won a little but lost everything in the end. Its all abt luck, I rather play Dai Dee :p

At McCarran Airport Even the airport has jackpot machines! Well, its Vegas...

See that slim and tall building in the center? It's the Stratosphere Tower Hotel, the one we are staying!!

We went up to the top (108 storeys high) and was welcomed by the magnificent night view.

Those people above us are sitting on the X-Scream - one of the thrills that was being offered. A giant teeter-totter that propels u 27 feet over the edge of the tower, in other words, 866 feet above ground! -_-'''


We went to downtown, gosh, it seems that electricity is free in this city. Everywhere is lighted up, totally opposite to the darkness which I am livin in now...

They have musical screening at every hour. Their ceiling is the big screen....But u can't really keep looking up, otherwise, u probably can't bend ur head back...

We walked along the crowded streets, in fact we walked till 2am then went straight to airport to catch some slp, didnt stay in hotel cuz we have 6am flight to catch back home...



I love Vegas! Might be gg again in June, will see then...

0 Flame: