Thanks to Jerry for your encouragement and your smses really cheered me up. Bro, I am fine, really, guess it takes time to fully recover. Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday k!
17 days to departure, yefeng said I have lots of time to prepare, I dunnoe, seems like there are lots of things to bring over. I just spent like 400 plus this afternoon purchasing luggages and winter clothings. The salesman's kou-cai was really good, explaining the different categories of clothing for various temperature range.
Will be staying at my cousin's place for the last week of this year before moving into University Inn just for 2 days and then into Santa Cruz hostel. I applied for campus housing at a place called The Village. It is really living near a farm, but I hope it isn't too near. Don't think I am used to the odor.
I made an important decision today. Yup, I am going to Quebec, Canada on my own expense for a very special reason during my March break. Really hope tat I can achieve my purpose of going there. It will be a surprise man!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Flame:
Post a Comment