Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oct 16 - Just an entry

Today was pretty embarrassed, I screwed up my Microbes presentation, initially was planned to be 2 mins of me blabbering, 2 mins video. Then that composting toilet video suddenly couldnt play! Siao liao. I should have NEVER press the "full screen" button for youtube videos. I actually came early to rehearse for this, thot everything was fine and perfect. Well, its over anyway....and my midterm test results sucked! Obbard likes to deduct my marks, hmph..

Oh ya, and today the bad boy actually skipped his 2 tutorials in the morning to do decision report in library. Was having a huge headache though, so came up with the 'bright' idea. I am such a bad influence, lol

Finally received my pre-ordered long-awaited Jay Chou album yesterday, still deciding whether to open up the whole package cuz I really curious what's inside. But something is holding me back. :p (KL mei shd know why) Anywae, the album cover really shocked me, Jay looked like terminator like that, I almost thot the salegirl gave me the wrong album, but when I looked closer, ya, it is really him. 没错没错! All the song titles were altered, they purposely want make it different from the online leaked version.

Happy Belated Birthday to Jerry! It was yesterday and I hoped he enjoyed his date with his part-time wife. Dunnoe y, but I like the feeling when my best buddy is suddenly older than me (for 4 days). Time to take IPPT again bro! Go get the money and we can have a great meal together! haha
-The End-

假如说钢铁磨成针 
只要愿意等只要肯爱得深
是不是就有这可能
有可能打动这铁石心肠的人

可惜就算梦能成真 
有谁猜得准能分到多少福份
生命的同花顺 
底牌没有你
我也认

0 Flame: