Argg...I am having a sore throat these few days and unsubsiding fever. Sometimes it is there, sometimes it is not. Sianz...Skipped Solid Waste lecture today, I would probably doze off with my conditition. But I still manage to attend the 2nd and final air quality lab which dragged all the way till 545pm....was pretty tired by then.....
Its Friday!!! Finally, I am given some time off to breathe....
Hope tmr would be a better day, ward all evils...lol..
Its Friday!!! Finally, I am given some time off to breathe....
Hope tmr would be a better day, ward all evils...lol..
Song Recommendation of the Week:
Jason Mraz Featuring Colbie Caillat - Lucky
Actually I am not really interested in him lah but more on Alicia Keys and Panic! Ya, but back to this song, the follow-up single to “I’m yours”, taken from his third studio CD, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. Actually after sampling this whole album, I realize it's a delicious collection of songs: some sweet, some sexy, and some just fun. He is a fun guy indeed; in fact, he once said in an interview that he'd rather crack a joke than ruminate on life and stuff. This album is not as acoustically driven, I believe less attention was given to the guitar, and even the live band feel. (Btw, he is one of those pple who CAN really sing ‘live’)
“Lucky” is a simplistic and being in love with a best friend song, featuring Colbie Caillat on vocals. Actually the duo’s voices can really blend in beautifully, allowing the harmonies and voices to carry the song through, instead of relying on instruments. Best if this song can be performed on acoustic.
This is going to be the future fav for k-box peeps!
Btw, I give this song 4.0 out of 5 星星s....


0 Flame:
Post a Comment