Sunday, December 24, 2006

~X'mas Eve ~

Had a very good rest today...wanted to go out but the rain very 扫兴 lorz...sometimes drizzle, somtimes heavy....y not all come together in the morning when I am still asleep...haiz....The whole afternoon spoilt, so decided to find a suitable template for this blog and also a tagboard.
Ok larz...this template so far fits my character and I LOVE LOVE LOVE blue! hahaz....

Managed to catch some shows on TV today. 2006 MTV Video Awards was not bad. In fact, everytime holiday season always got this type of music show one.....but I havent watched music award shows for a very long time, rem last time was during labour day....hehe....busi ma....
Anywae, congrats to 'Panic! At The Disco' for getting 'Video Of The Year' for 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies'.....For those music lovers who like 'Rock' music, gd to listen to this album 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out Of'. The only thing I can say is that all the song titles in this album are either too long or too weird. Aiyah...the video also very weird....but I like it...lolz..

Oh btw, I have listed out my predictions for the top 5 ang mo songs for Year 2006. So far, these are my Fav 5 songs of the year and every year, I would 追 the year end countdown of songs on radio. Hopefully, one of them could be the No. 1 song of 987FM. So far my predictions for the past years quite 准 one....

Paiseh...for those who dun like pop music, this post quite boring ritez...
Going to be X'mas soon....

Merry Merry Christmas Baby
快快快 实现所有神奇
Merry Merry Christmas Baby
多多多 祝福多一句
八七六五四三二一
每天都要黑皮黑皮
噢love you and say you love me

Tata....

0 Flame: